Welcome to The Palace Guard, the tai chi chuan and martial arts blog for intelligent martial practitioners. As the blog develops, I hope to feature other writers with a fresh take on the martial arts and related subjects. For now, I hope you enjoy my posts: feel free to leave comments, or email me at the address available on the profile.

Tuesday 31 May 2011

A plug for The Stink of Zen: my new blog!

So you may or may not have noticed on the blogroll on the righthand side, that there's a new one there, "The Stink of Zen." I figured that you tai chi and martial arts people shouldn't be troubled with Zen or Buddhist nonsense anymore, so I have made a dedicated home for it. If you are interested, then check it out..
It's a bit of an experiment to see if I can run two blogs at once without going mad. Ta, Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment